Thursday, August 9, 2012

SUNNY SIDEWALK











Vertigo Checkered Polo F&H Inner tops Grand Pierre Jeans Converse Chuck Taylor Shoes Vertigo Leather Bag



                        My first post was taken after shift, we had decided to took this outfit picture first for my lookbook.nu and for our facebook. hehehe But it turn out to set as my launching
photo for my blog. hehehe


                        My friends Gabby, Empoy and Blaire influenced me to make my blog consist not just about fashion but also about make up and sketches of my future creations. hehehe

                       Funny to think but we make it to a point that every clothing we wear on a daily basis will be posted on our fashion diary, even a simple outfit will create an impact to us.. I hope same goes to everyone out there. Nothing much to say this time..


                Just a tip: BEING A CHIC DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU NEED TO WEAR WHATS IN FOR FASHION, BUT BEING THE FASHION OF YOUR OWN.. BE CREATIVE...


SAM WILSON

4 comments:

  1. Shufa na bu sa akong mommy oii!!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Char.. lagovz kaau ka bb blaire oi. hehehe Please ko panindot sa akong blog.. hehehe Thanks daan.. XOXO

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jemma and for following my blog... (-:

      Delete